Exterior of Building
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Click on suite image to see full photo gallery of that suite.
- There is Wi-Fi!
- Off the entry patio/deck, through your own front door, a bright hallway with a vaulted ceiling leads right or left (depends on which suite) to the master bedroom or straight ahead past the powder room, hall closet and coat hanging niche to the family room with deck and view beyond.
- The master bedroom is complete with a king-sized bed, closet, two dressers, two end tables, laundry basket, phone, Ipod dock clock radio, robes, and slippers.
- The full, four-piece bathroom has a Bain Ultra air-jetted tub mounted in a tile deck, a dual-spray stand-up tiled shower, a generous Corian-topped vanity and a dual-flush water-saving toilet in a separate small room. Hairdryers and certain toiletries are provided.
- The two-piece powder room has a funky wall-mount faucet, an above counter lav on a Corian topped custom vanity and a dual-flush water-saving toilet.
- The family room, on the main level, consists of a conversational grouping (sofa unit will provide an additional sleeping space - it converts to a queen sized bed), a small stereo for CD's or radio and a workspace with data outlet and phone.
- There is a complete kitchen fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans, etc and an eating area. This space opens onto a 14'-0"deep x 20'-0" wide view deck.
- For year round outdoor grilling, a barbeque is provided on each suite's private back deck.
- A loft level, the living room, is complete with a gas fireplace and a sectional seating unit that, if required, provides an additional sleeping space since it converts to a double sized bed. Tucked into the quiet back area of this level there is a queen sized bed. Amenities in the loft include phone, 32" screen TV with Satellite, DVD player, small stereo for CDs or radio and another workspace (the first one is downstairs) complete with data outlet. This upper space opens on to a 6'-0"deep x 20'-0" wide view deck.
- To accommodate groups, not only is there the extra bed in the loft and the two sofa beds (one on the main level and one in the loft level), we have queen sized inflatable travel beds that could be set up anywhere in the suite either directly on the floor or on a frame.
- For making local calls or for receiving calls, there is a private telephone line in each suite. Three phones are located throughout each suite; in the bedroom, across from the eating space on the entry level and in the loft. Long distance calls are to be made by guests using their cell phones, by using a credit card or by using a calling card number. Upon request, a fax and photocopy service is available in Crooked Tree's office. Should a guest not have a laptop and wish to check e-mails while staying at Crooked Tree, arrangements may be made to use the host computer.
- Just outside the three suites is a self-contained laundry room that is free of charge for guest use. Laundry detergent and dryer sheets are provided. An iron and ironing board will be found in each guest suite.
- The laundry room space also functions as a library containing items for guests to borrow during their stay at Crooked Tree. These items include beach towels, movies, books, games, and magazines.
- The entire floor area of the main level has radiant floor heat powered by our geothermal system. There is air conditioning if needed in the summer and as well there is a continuous air-exchange system which keeps your space nice and fresh.
- There is excellent insulation in the walls between the suites and between the floor (yours) and the ceiling below (ours!).