Frequently Asked Questions
Got some questions? That's okay - heck, that's what we're here for! Below are some general queries. If you do not see your question, just ask! We will be happy to provide any information that you need .
Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes we do. Call or e-mail to make arrangements or purchase one during your stay at Crooked Tree.
Do you offer any discounts?
- Book for 7 nights and the last night is no charge; in other words, stay a week get a free night.
- Longer stays in the shoulder and low seasons may warrant a "deal"; the discount, if any, will be considered on an individual basis and would be dependent upon the length of the stay
Is a car necessary?
Can I host an event at Crooked Tree?
Well... I guess we need to define "event". If you are a business traveler and would like to conduct a smallish business meeting, by all means do. If you're thinking of something like a modest wedding... well, we'll talk!
Where can we rent a car?
- AVIS - 2504 Skaha lake Road, Penticton - 250.493.6900
- AVIS - Penticton Airport - 250.493-8139
- Best Choice - 103-351 Westminster Ave. W., Penticton - 250.490.3339
- Budget - 188 Westminster Ave W., Penticton - 250.493-0212
We plan to beach it a lot when in Penticton but do not want to pack beach towels. Do you have some we could use?
Yes. There is a small room just outside the suite entrances called "Library/Laundry". In it are things that guests my borrow to use whilst here; beach towels, games, movies and books. As well there is a washer + dryer for guest use; detergent and dryer sheets are provided.
And as long as we're talking towels, here's the policy on in-suite Towels + Linens:
These are always supplied at our B&B. To preserve the environment the sheets are not changed during a 7-day or less stay, unless specifically requested. Towels will be replaced only if they are left on the floor.